The Future Is Now
Technology skills are in demand—and no longer confined to a single industry. Are you ready to explore all the places IT skills can take you?
Which pathways are offered?
Computer Systems and Information Technology — This pathway prepares students to build a foundation in computer systems using technical and product skills.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Web Developer
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
What could my future look like with this career?*
*Data is from Burning Glass Labor Insights and is updated frequently.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- CompTIA A+
- IT Specialist HTML and CSS
- IT Specialist Network Security
- IT Specialist Networking
- IT Specialist: Device Configuration and Management
- IT Specialist: HTML5 Application Development
- PMI Project Management Ready